Thursday, 24 April 2014

Abaya Fashion

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but here's my post on abaya fashion that I promised to share with you.

As you all know the world of fashion is constantly changing.  New ideas, styles and designs are always being introduced over time.  What was once a plain black abaya has now evolved into a beautiful elegant piece of fashion.

A short while ago I wouldn't have dreamed of wearing an abaya to a wedding or party....but now after seeing what's out there in the world of abaya fashion I will most certainly wear one!

And here, you'll see why!


 





Don't they look gorgeous!! 

I'm especially loving the way colour has been added to the abaya without being too OTT, cos that's the last thing you want! 

Check out the pics below for some inspiration the next time you wear your abaya, because the abaya is no longer what it used to be!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig