Sunday, 6 April 2014

Elie Saab

Elie Saab is most definitely one of my favourite designers and always will be.

I love the way he uses the fabric to create some amazing pieces in all his collections throughout the years. Pure couture!

The beauty and elegance is captured in each piece perfectly. From the way the fabric moves to the drapes and how he incorporates lace and gems is just exquisite. 

It's very difficult to pick a favourite as there are so many that I would love to own.  

It was difficult, let me tell you, it really was. But here are a just a small handful of my faves.








Told you they were irresistible!

xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig