Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Green Love

Whenever I go shopping, one of my most favourite places to go is Topshop.  There's always something gorgeous in there.  Although it can be a bit pricey, sometimes you just can't resist.

Here's a gorgeous embellished dress I came across whilst browsing their website.  It's got the 1920s, kind of like the art deco style to it.  I absolutely love it!!  And I'm sure you'll agree too.




  I've paired it with one of our very own Deep Green Ombrè maxi hijabs.



They compliment each other very well, don't you think?

xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig