Thursday, 1 May 2014

Henna

Henna; the most beautiful form of traditional body art is truly a gorgeous adornment.  Applied by women for their wedding day and also on many other special occasions.

I'm always amazed by how beautiful and intricate henna designs are.  The floral patterns and swirls all coming together to make such a beautiful design.  These days glitter and diamonds are also incorporated into the design to add that extra touch of magic.

There are many many talented henna artists out there, but there's one that never fails to blow me away!

It's Samira!!

You can see her work on Instagram and facebook, and here are just some of my favourites, but believe me there's many more!  And you're about to see why!


 






Samira 
UK Henna Artist 
For bookings & enquiries contact 
samira.sobhan@gmail.com
07956070466

xx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My! Those are so great and sweet!
    I totally love her creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, her talent just amazes me mashallah x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig