Saturday, 31 May 2014

Love Hijab: My Story

A LITTLE SEED......
It all started in 2013, armed with my phone, computer and a little seedling of an idea in my head the journey began.  Love Hijab was born......

THE BEGINNING......
As a hijaabi the beautiful cloth known as the hijab, is my identity,  it's me, it's who I am.  This simple way of covering my modesty is what makes me the person I am today. Without it I would be lost.  My love for my hijab is reflected in the name Love Hijab because "a woman modestly dressed is a pearl in its shell".  In my online store you'll find plenty of gorgeous hijabs and jewellery to match!

LOVE HIJAB....
It's been a year since this adventure started, and I've enjoyed every part of this journey so far.  No-one said starting your own business was going to be easy!  There's been plenty of highs and lows to match but along the way I've learnt some very important lessons.  For me failure is not an option because I believe the harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.  And that's what keeps me strong.

THE MIDDLE....
Since starting up Love Hijab, I have to say it's going from strength to strength.  I've managed to reach women of all ages and nationalities as far as Australia and Singapore, to name a few.  If the dedication is there to match the dream, then the possibilities are endless!  Being featured in a magazine and also being reviewed by well known bloggers and youtubers are some of my achievements to date.  But I have to say, my happiest moment was when I received a message from a young girl telling me that she wanted to start wearing the hijab after having seen the hijabs in my store.  That truly made my day and is one of the reasons why I will continue this journey.

NOT THE END.....
It certainly is not the end!! I have some plans up my sleeve for Love Hijab.  It may take a while, with juggling daily life, being a mother and running my own business, but I know I'll get there.  Currently I'm working on redesigning Love Hijab.  I'm so pleased to say I've made my website myself!! From reading and watching tutorials I've managed to teach myself a few basic HTML codes to get me started.  For next year, I am working on launching my very own collection of  hijabs, designed by me.

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"     

Instagram: @love_hijab
email:  lovehijab@live.co.uk




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig