Friday, 6 June 2014

Add a Pop of Colour

When it comes to interior design, I usually like to stay safe with neutral colours.  I prefer to use accessories to add a pop of colour, because I get bored very quickly.

The other day, I was browsing the internet, as you do and came across these very inspirational home interiors.  I have to say I was blown away at how colour had been added in very clever ways to make the space come to life!  I'm totally doing this in my home.  I would be mad not to!

Just shows you don't need to stick to the same old, same old.  It's ok to get out of your comfort zone and live a little, right?


 













Don't be afraid to add a pop of colour!

xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig