Monday, 30 June 2014

Any colour, as long as it's black

I love the colour black.  No matter what I do, I just can't enough of it!  When I go shopping, if I like something I always feel like I have to buy the black version too.  It's crazy, right!?  Is it just me or do you do the same too?  Nearly everything in my wardrobe is black.  The only downside is when you're going away somewhere or putting laundry away, it's hard to tell what's what, because everything looks the same!  But i know that's not going to stop me.  Nothing will stop me from wearing black, I love it too much!















xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig