Friday, 13 June 2014

Love Hijab: The Makeover

Now I'm the type of person that gets bored very easily and so I felt that it was time to make a few changes.  It's been just over a year since I started Love Hijab and although I love my first design, I felt that I wanted something a bit more cleaner and sleeker.

It's taken me a few weeks to re-design the new image and website and I have to say i'm pretty pleased with the result. For me this is a big acheivement because I've done it all by myself, from the logo, colours, pics to the website design, icons and everything in between!

Now that everything including my business cards and leaflets are ready its time to show you guys the new look!  I hope you like it as much as I do.  So here it is:


 THE WEBSITE

www.lovehijab.tictail.com 
Before

www.lovehijab.tictail.com 
After


THE LOGO
Before

After

THE PACKAGING 



Let me know what you think!
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig