Friday, 20 June 2014

My Perfume Collection

I have to say I have quite a collection of perfumes, although I have never bought one myself.  They were all gifts from the special people in my life.  Feeling lucky!

Some, I have completely finished and others are still nearly full.  I tend to stick to the one I like most at any one time and use that, and then move on to another .  By the looks of things I still have to try quite few more!

I prefer subtle scents that aren't too overpowering.  Fresh and floral remind me of the summer, and a hint of sweet is fine too.  I tend not to go for the stronger scents because I find that it can be a bit too much.

The added bonus of a beautiful perfume is the bottle!! How gorgeous are they!  No wonder I have quite a collection, who can blame me! I have a good excuse!  I love having the bottles on display and rearrange them all the time.

The best thing about it is when you can smell the fragrance.....mmmm...just divine!!  My little glamorous space in my room just for me.


 
Full Collection


  
DKNY Women, DKNY Women Summer, 
LACOSTE Touch of Pink, GUCCI Envy Me, 
GIVENCHY Very Irresistible


 
DAVIDOFF Echo, RALPH LAUREN Romance, ESCADA,
GUERLAIN Insolence, DIOR Miss Dior Cherie,
DOLCE & GABBANA The One


ARMANI Code, EMPORIO ARMANI She Night,
EMPORIO ARMANI She


 
MARC JACOBS Honey, MARC JACOBS Daisy


GUCCI Rush, GUCCI Rush 2


   
Mini Collection

xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig