Monday, 23 June 2014

REVIEW: The Moon Boutik

As an abaya wearer, I'm always on the look out for a comfortable, easy to style everyday abaya.  And when I first saw The Moon Boutik abayas on instagram, I was a little sceptical.  I wasn't sure why everyone was giving these abayas a thumbs up.  Did they really mean it or were they just saying it.  I know it sounds harsh on my part, but I've made so many disappointing purchases that I couldn't help but question it.

I read reviews by many bloggers and also watched OOTDs on youtube.  Seeing the abayas on camera, together with all the great comments I decided to take the plunge and just go for it.  I bought the Butterfly Moon Abaya in black, and I have to say I was NOT disappointed at all.  Delivery was super fast and customer service is second to none.


http://www.moonboutik.com/store/p2/BUTTERFLY_MOON_ABAYA__.html


It quickly became apparent why so many people were raving on about these abayas!!! They're so versatile, and can be dressed up or down.  And as for comfort, I give these a huge 10 out of 10.  The fabric is super soft, a bit like a jersey type fabric and doesn't cling at all.  This is definitely a plus for me because the last thing you want is for your clothes to cling, cos when they do, they cling to all the wrong places!! And it's very cool for warm weather too, especially since it's black, although they are available in many other colours too. 

The abaya fit perfectly as I'm 5'4" I don't like my abayas to be too short.  I prefer them slightly longer and this one was just right for me.  I love the way the sleeves are fitted up to the elbows, which means they don't come in the way when you're trying to do something, like washing up! Also you can wear bracelets or a watch without them hiding away inside your sleeve.  As for being able to do wudhu, the sleeves don't fall down just when you're about to wash your arms!! I think every abaya wearer will know what I mean by that! 

I was so pleased with my purchase that I'm definitely buying more.  At just £26, they are definitely worth every penny!  Even after washing, and believe me I've worn mine and washed it enough times, it's still great, and hasn't shrunk either.

For an everyday abaya the Butterfly Moon Boutik abaya ticks all the boxes for me, so I'm a very happy customer indeed :)

Here are three ways how I styled my abaya


Hijab: Love Hijab
Necklace: Love Hijab
Shoes: Primark


Hijab: Love Hijab
Necklace: Love Hijab
Shoes: Primark
 

 Hijab: Love Hijab
Bracelet: Dahabo
Shoes: Zara



Online Store: www.moonboutik.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig