Saturday, 7 June 2014

See the World

"I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world" 

If I could travel the world, I certainly would. Who wouldn't want to escape the everyday routine and set off on an adventure to discover the natural beauty and wonders of this beautiful world.

I've been to some amazing places and have enjoyed seeing the beauty, soaking up the atmosphere and living a dream.  I wouldn't mind going back!

 Here are some places that I would gladly add to my ever growing list


Lake Abraham, Canada


Burgundy Street, Madrid, Spain


Fairy Pools, Scotland


 
Hillier Lake, Australia


 Antelope Canyon, Arizona, USA


Isle of Sky, Scotland


Antarctica

 
 Kawachi Wisteria Garden,  Japan


I'm sure there's plenty more stunning places out there to discover.........

xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig