Monday, 21 July 2014

My Summer Berry Smoothie Recipe

You know when you go through a phase and all you do is that one thing and nothing else?  Well, I think I'm going through a smoothie making, drinking phase!  At least it's a healthy phase, right?

So, since were having some lovely weather, I thought I'd try my hand at making.....none other than.... a smoothie!

I had some raspberries and knew that if I kept them any longer they weren't going to be edible anymore!!  So I thought, why not use them up in a smoothie, that way they don't go to waste.  I also had some strawberries and blueberries too.

Originally I was going to make a strawberry and raspberry smoothie, but decided to add the last few blueberries I had too, and it turned out to be a very refreshing smoothie, if I do say so myself.

Anyways, here's my very own recipe.  Feel free to chop and change the quantities as its all down to your own personal taste. 


Enjoy!! xx

Let me know how you make yours.

LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig