Monday, 17 November 2014

I Did It! Yaay!!



I can't believe it!! I did it!  You're probably thinking 'What is she talking about?'  Well, let me tell you.

Last week, I wrote a blog post on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  But then, I realised that was the first time I had managed to post something for 3 days straight.  And I've never done that before. NEVER!

So I challenged myself to keep it up for the rest of the week.  That meant, I had to think of 4 more blog posts and I didn't want them to be meaningless just for the sake of posting something.  So I got my thinking cap on and did what I do best......shopping!!

I'm so pleased to say that I DID IT! I managed to write something for all 7 days.  There's proof that if you put your mind to it then anything is possible. 

Here are all my posts from last week:

Monday - Cardigans & Capes
Tuesday - Love Hijab Giveaway
Wednesday - Review: Hadiyah's Natural Essence
Thursday - Dress or Abaya?
Friday - Winter Chic | 3 Styles from Topshop
Saturday - My London Photo Album
Sunday - A Very Quick & Easy Dessert

Enjoy xx

 

LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk


  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig