Sunday, 9 November 2014

Metallic Henna Tattoo

Recently I came across some metallic tattoos on instagram and thought it would be nice to try them out for myself.  I love henna but unfortunately I'm not very good at applying it, so I thought these were a great alternative.


I searched the net for the tattoos and all the places that did them were in America, so I kept searching and finally stumbled upon Unique Freak.  They are a UK based company and at only £7.00 for a sheet of metallic tattoos, they were good value for money.  Delivery was super fast too.

I bought a sheet of the Bora Bora tattoos which have gold and silver designs.  The best thing about these tattoos is that you can cut them to any size and use as much or as little as you like.  And you can make up your own patterns using the tattoos.






They are also very quick and easy to apply.  All you need to do is dab with water and leave for 10 seconds.  I was a little sceptical at first but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the whole design had transferred perfectly.  Being waterproof they also last for up to 3-5 days.

I still love the traditional henna but for a quick and easy fix then this is just right.

Here's how I styled my metallic tattoos for my daughter




 

LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig