Wednesday, 26 November 2014

November Wishlist

There's always something on my list of things to do, but there's also always something on my 'I want it' list too.  So here's my November Wishlist.

http://www.selfridges.com/en/marc-jacobs-daisy-dream-eau-de-toilette_206-81034717-58475331000/


http://www.riverisland.com/women/knitwear/cardigans/Grey-colour-block-draped-midi-cardigan-663671
http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Gifts/Gifts-for-Her/SALSO-Opulent-bloom-iPhone-5-5s-case-Black/p/111826-00-BLACK
http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/accessories/scarves/printed-scarf-c271013p2259017.html


http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-10p-Metallic-Coin-Purse/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4586560&cid=8730&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Rose&totalstyles=1554&gridsize=3


https://www.lush.co.uk/products/shower-gels-jellies/snow-fairy


Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette
I just love all the Marc Jacobs fragrances and after trying this one out I fell in love with it too.  Not only does it smell beautiful but the bottle is absolutely gorgeous too.  It's just too pretty not to have it sitting amongst my other perfumes.

River Island Grey Colour Block Midi Cardigan
You may have spotted this one in my Cardigans & Capes blog post and it's back.  I prefer wearing longer length cardigans and I particularly love the shape of this one and especially the colour block style.  The colours are just perfect for winter evenings and I'm sure I'd get a lot of wear out of this.

Ted Baker Opulent Bloom iPhone Case
This is one of my most favourite floral prints and I want this print on everything!  If I could I would!  It's so pretty, you can't NOT want it!  They also have a matching iPad mini case too.

Zara Printed Scarf
When I spotted this scarf on the Zara website I was like WOW, this is one scarf I so want in my wardrobe.  I'm loving the print and the colour too.  I don't like to wear bright colours, I'm more towards the darker shades so although it is cream, it's not a very light coloured cream.  If you know what I mean.  And I totally adore the deep red design too.  This is my winter must have to keep me warm.

ASOS 10p Metallic Coin Purse
How cute is this?  I just love cute things like this.  It definitely brings out the little kid in me.  Can't get enough of how cute it looks.  There are quite few other cute little purses like this one on ASOS, so if you like this one then be sure to check out the rest.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
I missed out on this one last year, so I really want to try it out this year.  It's from their Christmas range so I'll have to get my hands on this, quick before it's gone.  And it's pink too!


 What's on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below.

xx



LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Snow fairy is amazing!! I get it every year and it makes me smell like I've bathed in strawberry bubblegum!

    http://sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it out now :) definitely getting it this year xx

      Delete
  2. Just looking at your wish list reminded me of a perfume I've still got to get, lol, it's Juicy Couture - Couture Couture, the scent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look for the perfume and I'm loving the bottle. I'll have to check it out at the perfume counter next time I go shopping x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig