Wednesday, 12 November 2014

REVIEW: Hadiyah's Natural Essence

OK so I've been meaning to do this for a long time now and although I put up a small review on my instagram I think it's about time I did a proper one for my blog.

There are a LOT of skincare products out there so there's definitely no shortage.  Some are just brilliant and work wonders and others not so.  And I suppose in some ways it's just about what works best for you and your skin.

I have quite sensitive skin on my face so try to be careful about what I use, as my skin tends to go red and irritable.  Sometimes, even when I use something mild.  I can't use anything too harsh so when I came across Hadiyah's Natural Essence on instagram I thought I'd try it out.

All the products are made with natural ingredients and are 100% halal too, so that's a great bonus right from the start.  Not only this, but together with all the positive feedback I was reading on Hadiyah's instagram page I knew this was not just a gimmick and that the products were actually working, and doing what they were supposed to.


I bought the Silk Cream and the Avocado Eye Balm.  After using these products for a while now, I can certainly see a difference.  My skin feels a lot softer and doesn't go red when I apply it at all.  I use my Silk Cream as a night cream.  So just before bed I apply all over my face and you only need a small amount as it is quite rich.  But you'll be surprised at how much difference a small amount every day can make.

At £12, it's not the cheapest product on the market, but in my opinion it is totally worth every penny because it works, it's all natural and a small amount goes a long way. Also taking into consideration the fact that the cream is made at home, I know I'm paying for something that has had a lot of thought and effort behind it.

The second product I bought is the Avocado Eye balm for £9.00.  Again, a little goes a long way.  This too, I apply before bed and although my dark circles haven't completely disappeared, I can definitely see that they are a lot lighter.  Of course, there are plenty of other reasons for the appearance of dark circles, like genetics, tiredness, lack of sleep etc, so I'm not expecting them to disappear totally because for that I think I would need a miracle!  Having said that, I'm still pleased with my purchase as I can see that the eye balm is doing a great job.

On the website you'll also find products that are suitable for problematic skin.  If you suffer from eczema or acne then it's worth checking out Hadiyah's instagram page to see the results from other happy customers.  You'll find plenty of before and after pictures with amazing results.

Other natural products available from Hadiyah's Natural Essence range from scrubs to masks, bath soaks to lip creams and more.  I highly recommend giving these products a go because not only will you see a great result, but they are all natural so you know you're not using any harsh chemicals on your skin which makes it completely safe.

You can find Hadiyah's Natural Essence on instagram, twitter and facebook.


LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig