Friday, 21 November 2014

Sherlock Holmes

If you read my post on My London Photo Album you'll see that I promised all you Sherlock Holmes fans something.  And here it is.

When I visited London earlier this year I went to 22 1B Baker Street, which believe it or not is where he actually lived!  But I'm sure you fans out there will already know all this.  I'm not actually a fan, sorry, but I do remember Sherlock Holmes from my childhood years and I know many people who are big fans.

So I also visited the street where the Sherlock Holmes drama is filmed and I'm sure you will recognise Speedy's Cafe too!

Anyways, I'm not going to go on too much beacuse I'm sure you're all looking forward to seeing the pictures.  So here they are:














LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig