Sunday, 14 December 2014

Blogmas Day #14 | Travel In Style

I love travelling, even if it is just a weekend away.  Just the thought of planning the trip and packing my bags makes me excited.  I always make a list because it would be a disaster if I forgot anything, and I always like to make sure I take everything I think I'll need, just in case.  The last thing I want is to get to my destination and find that I'm missing something and then having to go and find a replacement.  That's why it's so important that I have a bag that fits everything I need with me for the trip.  And it has to look good too! 

A few years ago I went in search for a weekend bag that ticked all the right boxes in terms of space and looks.  But I was so disappointed to find that there was nothing nice or stylish in the womens bag section on any of my favourite websites.  So instead I had a look in the mens section and I found a lovely deep maroon coloured one with brown leather straps.  Looking at it, you wouldn't even know it!

So today I decided to go in search for a weekend bag in the womens section and I was pleasantly surprised to find some gorgeous beauties. 

From Left to Right 
 Top Row
Black Mixed Print Weekend Bag | River Island | £55.00
Black Croc Detail Weekend Bag | River Island | £55.00
The Marylebone Tech | Aspinal of London | £895.00
 Bottom Row
 Odette Medium Opulent Bloom Suitcase | Ted Baker | £245.00
Black Colour Block Wheelie Suitcase | River Island | £65.00
Black Mock Croc Wheelie Suitcase | River Island | £65.00



http://lovehijab.tictail.com/
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig