Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Blogmas Day #16 | Get to Know Love Hijab: My Online Store

So today, I thought I would introduce you to Love Hijab.  Some of you may know that as well as blogging I also run my own company online, selling scarves and jewellery.

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/

I started my business back in 2013 and I must say I really do enjoy it.  From choosing the latest stock to packing orders too.  There's something so rewarding about working for yourself even though it can be very challenging at times.  I don't always get a lot of time to myself because I'm constantly working.  Although it probably doesn't look like I'm working when I'm tweeting or posting a pic on instagram, or taking pictures, but I am.  And because I really enjoy what I do, it doesn't even feel like I'm working!

I can run my business on my phone, so I'm always making collages or editing pictures or something.  And it's usually to do with Love Hijab.  It's like I have a mini computer!

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/


Recently I designed a set of dolls to go with my store and I'm so pleased with them.  I had the idea a while ago and to see them come to life is just a dream.  They look ever so cute!  I might just keep one to myself!  I love designing new items for Love Hijab and I'm hoping to add some make up bags pretty soon, if all goes to plan.

I never went to university, even though I passed all my GCSE's and A-Levels.  All A-C's and I'm so happy about that.  But I didn't go to uni becasue I didn't know what I wanted to do.  I even filled out a form and had an interview too, but my heart just wasn't in it.  Nothing really appealed to me.  And I didn't just want to go for the sake of it.  So, instead I worked as a cover teacher and teaching asisstant for a short time.  Although I enjoyed it, it just wasn't me.

I found it hard adjusting to other peoples times, in the sense that I couldn't take a break when I wanted to or I couldn't make plans when I wanted.  It all had to be done to fit in with work times.  I decided to pack it all in just before I got married.  It was all too much when I was told I couldn't have any time off to prepare for my big day. 

Whilst I was still working as a teaching asisstant I started up my first business.  And it was only after I started selling sweets and chocolates online and then taking part in an event where I had my own stall that I realised this is what I want to do.  I want to sell.  I love selling, it make me happy and even more so when I get great customer feedback.  It truly makes my day when I open up my messages to read a customer saying they are pleased with their purchase and love the scarf, with hearts too!

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/

So if you get a chance to then do pop in, we'd love to have you.


  xx

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig