Monday, 22 December 2014

Blogmas Day #22 | Who wants to do an Ad swap?




So, I thought it would be a good idea to do an ad swap with other bloggers.  I think it's a great way to connect with other blogs and readers and also it's always nice to help each other out.

If you are interested in swapping buttons then all you have to do is email me at: lovehijabgirl@gmail.com

Here is the size of the button


I will be choosing 5 blogs to swap with each month and will be starting on 01/01/2015.

You can grab my button from the sidebar on the left.

Here's the tutorial I used to make my Grab My Button widget.     

Look forward to hearing from you all.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig