Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day #3 | 18 Flats From ASOS

I'm the type of person that loves to dress up and wear heels, and I used to wear them all the time.  I never went anywhere near a flat shoe if I saw one!

But these days, things are a little different.  For some time now, I've been wearing flats everyday and I quite like it.  Don't get me wrong though, I still like to bring out my heels, but mostly on special occasions.

Wearing flats doesn't have to be about comfort over style.  There's certainly no need to compromise on style.  So here, I've picked out 18 flats from ASOS.

From left to Right:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig