Saturday, 6 December 2014

Blogmas Day #6 | Denim On Denim

Ever thought of wearing denim on denim or is it just a disaster waiting to happen?  In my opinion, if you do it wrong then it's going to be a complete fashion faux pas, but do it right and you're on your way to looking efforlessly chic and stylish.

Whilst browsing online I found these stunning denim on denim looks, which inspired me to make my own D on D outfit.  See below for all the deets.





MOTO Fitted Chambray Shirt | Topshop | £32.00
Loose Fit V-Neck Tee | Topshop | £12.00
MOTO Dark Vintage Leigh Jeans | Topshop | £38.00
Leather Court Shoes | Zara | £49.99

So, Are you brave enough to wear denim on denim?  Let me know in the comments below.

Oh, and before I forget, we at Love Hijab also have our gorgeous Denim On Denim scarf that would fit right in with this trend.

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/plain-janes-1728918




LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig