Sunday, 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day #7 | Disney Princess Divas by Hayden Williams

This one's for all you Disney princess fans out there! I know you're going to love them because number one, they're Disney princesses!! And number two, they look GORGEOUS!!

If I had to pick a favourite it would have to be Belle, I mean doesn't she look stunning?  But I have to admit, I do love them all.  It's hard not to, don't you agree?

So I'm going to leave you to admire these gorgeous illustrations by the very talented Hayden Williams, a British Fashion Illustrator and Designer.

Click here to learn more about Hayden Williams and be sure to click all the links below for more.




 










 

 Hayden Williams
 xx
LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cinderella looks so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these - they are so cute but still chic, what a talented illustrator!

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how gorgeous they all look! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore these paintings! They're all so gorgeous I'd love a few of them framed.

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you said Disney, I just knew you'd love this!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig