Tuesday, 9 December 2014

My Winter Wishlist inspired by Raise.com

I have to admit I do like winter.  I know it may sound a little strange, but I like dressing up nice and warm and feeling cosy in my winter woollies.  There's just something so charming about a winters evening, even though it starts to get dark very quickly.

Now, although I like winter and staying cosy, you'd think that means I don't like going out. Right?  Nope!  Wrong!  I love going out, even more so in summer when the days are longer, and just because it's winter, I don't like to let that stop me.  And I'm pretty sure you do too.

Going out means dressing up, and for winter it's worth investing in some cosy knits.  I know what you're thinking.  Thick woolly jumpers and funny bobbly hats!  There's nothing wrong with that, but when you want to go out, you don't want to look like a big furry teddy bear!

So I've come up with a stunning outfit, perfect for the chilly wintery nights to keep you feeling toasty and looking great too.


Double Layer Snood | Zara | £17.99
Gypsy Denier Tights | Asos | £5.50
Agi Knit Dress | All Saints | £158.00
Belvedere Leather Jacket | All Saints | £278.00
Steve Madden Whysper Boots | Dune |  £99.00


This post is part of the 'Winter Wishlist' by Raise, a new marketplace for turning unused gift cards into cash and buying discounted gift cards from your favourite retailers.  You'll find stores such as Zara, H&M, even Sephora and Tiffany's & Co amongst the brands featured on Raise.com.

So next time you go shopping make sure to check out Raise.com and make a big saving.  You can also sell unwanted gift cards too!

And if you like my Winter Wishlist outfit you'll be pleased to know you'll find gift cards for All Saints and Steve Madden too.  So what are you waiting for? Start shopping and saving with Raise.com today!

Here's the link to get you started https://www.raise.com/buy-gift-cards

Happy Shopping :) 




LOVE HIJAB
email: lovehijab@live.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig