Friday, 26 December 2014

Follow me on Pinterest

So I finally decided to do something about Pinterest.  I've been using Pinterest for quite some time now.  Well actually to be honest, I've been using it way before I started using Instagram.  I've been pinning for a long time and it can get quite addictive sometimes.  Ok, all the time!  There's just so much on there it goes on forever.  But you know, I've found some of the best things on Pinterest.  And anyway who doesn't like to get all Pinteresty from time to time?  You know what I mean? Right?


http://uk.pinterest.com/LoveHijab1/



So I have my personal Pinterest account already and I thought it was about time I did something about my Love Hijab one too.  I've has this one for a while but never really did anything with it.  Now, I know some of you may be thinking, well why don't you just create new boards on your personal one and just pin on there?  The thing is, I could, but I just felt like starting over because I want to post all scarf related, other fashiony stuff on the Love Hijab Pinterest account and also I'd like to use it for this blog too.  Maybe I'll just transfer all the boards to my Love Hijab account.  I don't know yet so we'll see how it goes and take it from there, I suppose.

What do you think?   

Anyways, what I wanted to say is do follow me on there because once I start to pin I can't stop so I'm sure you'll find something on my account you'd like to pin too.  Just click on the sidebar on your left, you'll find me there :)

Happy Pinning!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never really got into Pinterest but as the exam period approaches I think it's time haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same about Instagram! You'll find some amazing things on Pinterest though, you'll be surprised. I've spent too long on there sometimes, don't know where the time goes! Lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig