Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Blogmas Day #24 | REVIEW: Halal Sweet Gifts

A few weeks ago Claire from Halal Sweet Gifts contacted me about the launch of her new business Halal Sweet Gifts.  So today I received my package in the mail and as you can imagine I was very excited to open it.  I'm pretty sure you would be too, especially since I knew there was a sweet treat in there and they were halal too!

Inside was my sweet little package wrapped in pink tissue paper and once I carefully took that off (for some reason I can never just rip it open), I was quite surprised to find a cute little bag inside.




I love the idea of having the sweets in this cute little pouch, because it's so unexpected and also I can re-use the bag too.  I think my daughter will love it, especially since it has pink dots on it.  And I'm sure she'll have a good use for it too.


 

So I tipped the bag out and there were more surprises in store.  Out came all the yummy sweets and with it plenty of colourful confetti too.




I was so glad to find that the selection of sweets in the bag also included one of my childhood favourites.  The candy watch!  I remember eating those as a child and always telling my mum to get me one of those when she popped into the local corner shop.

In the bag there was plenty more childhood favourites such as cola bottles, cherry lips, friendship rings, hearts and flying saucers too!

I think Halal Sweet Gifts would be a perfect gift for anyone with a sweet tooth and I'm sure everyone out there loves sweets.  Who doesn't?!  You'll find that they do jars and cones, sweet boxes, sweet buffets and a candy cart too.  So if you want something for a wedding or party then they can cater for you too AND they can decorate the cart to match you're theme too.  What more could you want?

So if like me you get excited over sweets then you'll be pleased to know that Halal Sweet Gifts have very kindly given me and my followers 10% off their order.  All you need to do is use the code LAUNCH01.

So here are the links to get you started





 



* PR Sample/Gifted
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can never just rip the paper either, even though I know I won't reuse it haha! Looks like a really cute present!
    followed you on bloglovin :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to work my way through the sweets slowly. But I don't think they're going to see another day to be honest lol! Thanks for following, I'm following you too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig