Thursday, 22 January 2015

My Dream Office

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll see that I've made a board with some pictures of gorgeous looking work spaces.  I'm totally in love with them all and I'm always dreaming about having my own little space to work in.  It would be amazing to step into my very own office, close the door and just drift away into my work.

Here's an office that is my favourite space........for now.  I say for now, because I'm always changing my mind!  I know when I'm scrolling through Pinterest I'm going to find another one, and then another, and then another one, and........ It's never ending isn't it?  I never get bored of Pinterest! or should I say, I never get BOARD of Pinterest!  See what I did there?!

Anyways, let's get back to this dreamy office I want to show you.

http://www.justdandy.org/2014/10/style-at-home-danielle-of-shop-dandy.html


I've linked the picture to the original post so that you can see all the other amazing rooms too.  I'm telling you, you're going to fall in love!

I thought I would use this dream office as inspiration to find items that are similar to the ones in this picture, so you can create this space for yourself, if you like.  I've added my own little twist too.


Copper Table Lamp | Cox & Cox
Morrocan Leather Pouffe | Graham & Green
Cato White Desk | Habitat
Rug | Ikea
Peonies | John Lewis
 Ghost Chair | Ikea
Vase | Ikea


I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think.



SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love the look of this space, I'm obsessed with homeware at the moment over Pinterest especially bedrooms and work spaces! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through phases of wanting to re-arrange evrything in my house! I'm loving H&M homewares at the moment, great prices too!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful- Very feminine and elegant :) Love it!
    Emily xx
    Emily May Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I love it so much. I'm a real girly girl! I have nothing pink in my house at the moment, so this would be a perfect little space for me :) x

      Delete
  3. I would love to have an office that looked like that! That Eyeshadow Cushion is so cute!
    -Melissa
    https://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Maybe one day our dreams will come true :) I have a soft spot for cute and quirky cushions. There's so many that I've seen and would love to get them all, but then I'd need a room just for all the cushions! x

      Delete
  4. The colours are adorable like that fluffy pillow ^_^ I sooo wouldn't mind doing work in a space like that.

    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine how much you'd get done! I don't think I'd want to leave x

      Delete
  5. That's gorgeous! I'm always on Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too. I love to take inspiration from Pinterest, everything is alwaysso beautiful x

      Delete
  6. That copper table lamp is so pretty!! Great inspo post :)
    Saadiya x

    || That Girl; Saadiya ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so too! I'm actually quite into copper home accessories recently. They look much better than silver ones I think. xx

      Delete
  7. oooo this looks beautiful! If only I had the room! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I so need more space for an office! x

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too, that's why I end up spending hours on Pinterest becasue there's always loads of gorgeous things to look at on there! x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig