Thursday, 15 January 2015

New Gifts In My Store

Lately, I've been working some overtime at Love Hijab HQ as I've been busy sourcing new products to add to my store.  I've always said I wanted it to be different to all the other scarf places online and so I decided to add a few gifty items too.  Along with the usual scarves and statement necklaces I thought a few quirky pieces selected by me, myself and I (the perks of working for yourself!) would be a great addition to Love Hijab in 2015.

I shall leave the links below each item if you wish to head on over to Love Hijab and buy a gift or two for a friend or you.

So here's what's new! Enjoy xx

(Oooh I didn't realise it all rhymed until I read it all again!) 


http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/vintage-big-ideas-notebook

This little notebook is a must have for all bloggers and non bloggers too.  A cute little vintage style notebook perfect for jotting down all your big ideas.  And at just £2.00 it won't break the bank either.


http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/vintage-mini-blue-daisy-suitcase

I love this mini suitcase.  It's perfect for storing anything you like from beauty products to even stationary.  Keep all your important documents in this vintage style case.  Looks great on display too.  You may have noticed this little number in Liberty's of London for £65 (currently sold out at Liberty's)


http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/enjoy-the-little-things-tin

I chose this tin because it has many uses.  You can keep anything in here from spare change to jewellery or any small item that doesn't have a home.  I would use this tin to keep my sweet treats in the car for when I'm stuck in traffic!


http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/my-love-ly-mug
My Love-ly Mug | £5.75

This cute enamel mug would make a perfect gift for any tea lover out there.  You could even store your make-up brushes or pens in this love-ly mug if you like. 


http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/daisy-wall-display-jewellery-holder

You can never have enough places to store your jewellery and this one is perfect for showing off your gorgeous jewels.  It's perfect for keeping those everyday essential pieces that you can just grab and wear without rummaging through all your bits and pieces.  The compartments also have hooks so you can hang your necklaces and bracelets.  Two small hooks at the back means you can hang it on a wall too.  


To see the full range of gifts click here



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Just fell in love with your store! I would love to have that suitcase and jewellery holder! :) xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, glad to hear you like my store. We do ship worldwide so if you ever want to purchase do let me know xx

      Delete
  2. wow i love all this stuff! i'm obsessed with maps! so i love the notepad!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear you like everything. Maps are brilliant, seen some amazing map styling on pinterest x

      Delete
  3. Ah the notebook is beautiful! Great choices :)

    Beth x

    themiscmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the notebook too, it's so cute too! And fits nicely into my handbag too! xx

      Delete
  4. Everything is so cute! I love the notebook and the saying on the front :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Me too, that's why I could'nt resist buying it for my store. It's the perfect size for carrying it around with you when you're out and about too. xx

      Delete
  5. So so beautiful! I LOVE that floral suitcase wow! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's so cute, you'll be surprised how much you can fit in there!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig