Friday, 2 January 2015

Taking a little break

Just in case you're wondering where I've gone, I thought I'd let you know that I'm taking a little break from blogging for a while.  If you've been reading my blog then you'll know that I've been blogging everyday for a month.  Yes that's right. One.  Whole.  Month!





I've decided to get organised with a few bits that need doing.  The behind the scenes stuff.  Like re-stocking my store Love Hijab and also not forgetting the dreaded accounts.  Need to get everything in order and updated, before I start blogging again.  I also want to organise my posts and plan everything out.  I've got a bunch of ideas so I think it's time to take short break and get sorted.

I'll still be around on instagram and twitter, and if you want to you can also email me on lovehijabgirl@gmail.com.  But don't worry, I'll not be gone for too long.  My next post will be up on Sunday 11th January.  See you all then.




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. enjoy your break!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I managed to get everything out of the way so loving the free time :)

      Delete
  2. I don't blame you for having a break! Hope you come back refreshed! P.s those biscuits look soo yum!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's been good taking a break, because now I've got loads of blog post ideas for when I'm back :)

      Delete
  3. Gosh you have one amazing blog! How can you not have alot of followers?! Keep it up! Followed you on like everything! Haha keep in touch!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's nice of you. I've just started blogging more seriously, you could say, since the beginning of December. I took part in Blogmas and loved blogging about something everyday, although it was difficult at times, I really enjoyed it.

      Not sure why I haven't got as many followers yet. I'm sure that will come one day too. This year I plan to carry on and see where it takes me. x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig