Wednesday, 18 February 2015

100 Random Questions

I don't know about you but I love reading Q&A type posts because you get to know the blogger a bit better and also they're not so serious either.  I'm always curious to see what everyone elses answers are.  So I thought it would be fun to do a Q&A type post for today.  I searched online and found 100 random questions from all over the place and here they are.  I hope you enjoy reading my answers, let me know what you think.  



1.  With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? 
I can hear silence :)
2.  When did you last step outside?  What were you doing?

This afternoon when I went shopping.
3.  Did you dream last night?
No, I don't think so.
4.  What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing.  My walls are all bare.  Still haven't got round to putting a clock up!  It's a working progress.
5.  Seen anything weird lately?
Yes!! I was chopping up some cauliflower and there were some really weird looking living things in between the leaves.  So I threw the whole thing out.  Eeeew!
6.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd love to live somewhere where the weather is always nice and warm..
7.  If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A long holiday to as many countries as possible.  My life would be one big holiday.
8.  Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I'm a very quiet and shy person but what they don't know is that just because I am, it doesn't mean I don't know much.  I actually know a lot more than they think!
9.  Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, would make a great change from living in rainy UK.
10. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My mum :)
11. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A blogger template.
12. Last time you swam in a pool?
When I was at primary school.  A very long time ago.
13. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would definitely make space for a walk in wardrobe.  It's what every girl needs.  Right?
14. What was the last thing you bought?
A wire basket.
15. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Nope.
16. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I would love to do both if I had the guts to.  Or if I could see the future and see that everything would be ok afterwards then I would do it!
17. Do you have a garden?
No
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No I just know the tune.  Does that count?
19. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I need more sleep!
20. Who sent the last text message you received?
My brother
21. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
It has to be Zara and Selfridges.  I would go crazy in the bag and shoe section.
22. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My husband and daughter.
23. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full.  Do you know the glass is never empty because the other half is made up of air.  So it's always full!  Just a thought :)
24. What's the farthest away place you've been?
South Africa
25. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Never!  I've never really liked tomatoes and only recently eat them but just about.  If they're on pizza, then I'll eat them but they have to be small, not big.
26. Are you a good cook?
Yes.  I hope so anyway.
27. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes, every school I went to had a uniform. 
28. What time do you get up?
9.30 am
29. If you had a big win in the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I don't believe in gambling but for the sake of the question if I did win then I wouldn't tell anyone other than my husband and parents because people would only want to know me for my money.
30. What do you do most when you are bored?
I watch youtube videos.
31. What do you do for a living?
I have my own online store.
32. Do you love your job?
I love it!
33. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An air hostess because I love travelling by plane.
34. If you could have any job, what would you do/be?
I would love be a personal stylist.
35. How many keys on your key ring?
3
36. What is your favourite time of day?
When it's nice and quiet, usually in the evenings when everythings all done and I can relax.
37. Where did you grow up?
Blackburn, UK.
38. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I'm still there! 
39. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.  Come to think of it, I'm glad I can't!  Don't want to be eating my bogeys!
40. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes I can.  Are you trying to do it too?
41. Do you have pets?
No, but I did have a little chick as a pet when I was younger.
42. How many rings before you answer your phone?
I don't count, just try to answer it before the person on the other end puts it down.
43. What is your childhood memory?
My dad taking us on a drive to the countryside after work in the summer and eating sandwiches.
44. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Do what makes you happy, don't try too hard to please everyone because that's impossible.  As long as you're happy and doing the right thing it's ok.  Every one has an opinion on everything, but at the end of the day it's your life.  You're the one who has to live your own life, so live it the way you want to.  That's the advice I would give to my younger self.  There's no point spending your life worrying about what others think.
45. What's one food you can not live without?
Chips as in fries if you're not from the UK.
46. What's your favourite dessert?
Strawberries and cream.
47. Favourite pizza topping?
Mushrooms, black olives, green peppers and chicken.
48. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Black
49. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, if it's a chocolate bar but vanilla if you're talking about ice cream.
50. Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
All the time.
51. Would you rather be attacked by a swarm of bees or a big bear?
Neither, but if I had to choose one then it has to be a big bear.  Let's hope it's a friendly one.
52. Do you like to use post-it notes?
No because they annoy me when they don't stick anymore and they keep falling down every two minutes.
53. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup of course!
54. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Ok, so I discovered a new type of sandwich that I'm loving.  So you get a croissant, cut it in half and fill with lettuce, cucumber, cheese and any leftover chicken.  I like mine spicy.  Try it!  It's the best sandwich ever!  
55. How many languages can you speak?
I can speak english, gujarati, urdu and a bit of german.
56. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was at school.
57. Favourite type of fruit pie?
I don't like cooked fruit so no.  No fruit pie for me, thank you.
58. Ever had a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, it's crazy.
59. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas.
60. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.
61. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, even though I've burnt my tongue plenty of times!
62. Can you swim well?
The last time I swam was a long time ago but I think I would be ok if I had to swim for any reason.  I'm picturing myself in the middle of the ocean.  What are the chances!  But you never know.  I like to be prepared for any kind of scenario. 
63. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, just tried it.
64. Are you patient?
I am.
65. Which are better black or green olives?
Black olives.
66. Can you knit or crochet?
I can't do either to save my life.  I've tried but no luck so far.
67. What's your  favourite colour?
I think I'm going to have to say black.  I just love it.  You can't go wrong with black.
68. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At home, right here.
69. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, but I should.  My feet are always so cold.
70. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Ages ago.  I drove on the motorway for the first time after I passed and not driven on the motorway since.
71. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 years?
No 
72. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Orange juice.
73. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No
74. When is the last time you ran?
This afternoon when I was playing with my daughter.
75. Last persons house you were in?
My parents.
76. Do you collect anything?
No.  Does shoes, handbags and perfume count?
77. Have you ever drank soda from a straw?
Yes, all the time!
78. Do you like hot sauce?
I do.
79. Do you need to do laundry?
Everyday!
80. Are you rich?
No, but I'm happy :)
81. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Ummm, yes.  Doesn't everyone?
82. Do you always smile for photographs?
I hate taking my own picture, but if I have to then yes I suppose.
83. Heels or flats?
I love heels for special occasions but flats for everyday.
84. Can you change the oil on a car?
I wouldn't know where to start!
85. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
You must be joking!
86. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I don't plan my life out at the start of each year but I do have goals and try to achieve them as I go along with my day to day life.  I take each day as it comes and just try to enjoy and make the most of it.
87. Do you have any strange phobias?
I'm scared of spiders and creepy crawlies especially slimy ones.
88. What is the one thing you'll never do again?
Trust people as soon as I find that I can't trust them anymore.  And I never make the same mistake twice. 
89. Do you like roller coasters?
Oh yeah.
90. Your favourite superhero?
As a child I watched a lot of Superman and Batman.  So it's got to be them two.
91. What is your favourite season?
Summer because when the sun's shining it makes me happy.
92. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert.
93. What's one of your biggest pet peeves.
People who are dishonest with you.  I find it so annoying when they lie to me and it's so obvious they are lying especially when they post everything on social media!  Don't lie to me but if you're gonna lie don't get caught out!
94. What's your favourite comfort food?
Junk food
95. What's an ideal Sunday for you?
Wake up late.  Have a sunny side up egg with beans and toast and a mug of tea.  Then just chill out and do nothing all day long.
96. What's the one thing in your closet you can't live without?
My scarves.
97. Do you like sushi?
No, I can't do raw fish.
98. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses, although I did try contacts.  But they irritated my eyes like crazy and made them go red.  They were too much of a hassle and glasses were a whole lot easier to deal with.
99. What's your favourite game?
Monopoly.
100. Right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed.


I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.  If you liked my Q&A feel free to answer these questions too.  Remember to tag me if you do :)







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig