Saturday, 21 February 2015

Do You Like Surprises?

As you know from this post that I have been working on launching our first ever subscription box.  I've spent many hours and plenty of late nights putting together The Box.  I never anticipated the amount of work that would be involved in collecting all my ideas together and bringing my vision to life.  Every part of The Box has been designed by me down to the hand printed wrapping paper too.  I'm happy to say that after all the long hours of hard work I finally did it.     


As you all know the best part of subscription boxes is the element of surprise and that's why, even though I would love to let you in on the secrets in The Box, I can't.  But, don't be disappointed.  What I can tell you is that some of the items inside are totally exclusive to The Box and won't be available to buy from Love Hijab.  There are two scarves, one plain and one printed, and also a statement necklace.  Along with these, there are a few more surprises inside too, which I'm sure you will love.    


The Box will be a quarterly surprise box, therefore 4 boxes will be released in the year, February, May, August and November.  I wanted our subscription box to be flexible in the sense that you the customer can choose to purchase any number of boxes.  It's totally up to you.  The Box is worth £55 and at only £25, I feel that it is great value for money, especially because the price includes p&p too. 


If you are interested in The Box you can purchase it by clicking here :) and if you have any questions feel free to email me here lovehijabgirl@gmail.com or let me know in the comments below.

I hope you like The Box and I would love to hear what you think.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig