Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Mini Book Haul

I've never done a haul type post before but have always wanted to, so here's my first one.  Last week I popped into my local Waterstones store and although it is pretty small I managed to pick up a book that I've wanted ever since Essie Button mentioned it in her September Beauty Favourites video.


The book is called #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso and I think it's the perfect book for me.  If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I have my own online store so I felt that this is one book I'll be able to relate to.  I'm also interested in learning about Sophia Amoruso and her business, Nasty Gal.  I've managed to read the first couple of pages and I'm itching to read more.  I just need to find the time. But I know, that with any good book, once I start I'll finish it in no time at all. 

I also picked up a couple of notebooks because you can never have too many, can you?  And my current one is completely filled with all my scribbles so these were much needed.  My favourite colour is black so obviously they were definitely coming home with me and the fact that one of them has the letter 'N' printed on the cover meant I just couldn't leave it behind.

Have you bought any books recently?  What are your recommendations? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to get my hands on Girl Boss, especially since I've heard so many good reviews :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great book, I'm finding it hard to put down. You should definitely read this one. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig