Saturday, 7 February 2015

My Top 5 Graphic Tees

Sometimes a simple white tee just won't cut it and that's where a graphic tee comes in.  There are plenty of ways to style a graphic t-shirt, of course, the most obvious one being the jeans and t-shirt combo.

But in my opinion a graphic tee can also be worn with a skirt or even a suit!  It all depends on how you style it and the kind of look you're going for.  You don't have to keep it casual!  Wear it tucked into a high waisted pencil skirt or with a tulle skirt and a leather jacket.

So next time you wear a graphic tee why not try something a little different?  Here are my top 5 picks.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/dark-red-a-unicorn-made-me-do-it-roll-sleeve-t-shirt_336757165

http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/tops-443/t-shirts-2290019/positive-vibes-only-tee-by-tee-and-cake-4093179?refinements=category~%5B256506|208524%5D&bi=1&ps=200



http://www.riverisland.com/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/print-t-shirts--vests/Grey-fashionably-late-oversized-t-shirt-664864


http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/black-jeans-t-shirt-top-knot-t-shirt-_335230601

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/79476?article=79476-B#article=79476-B

All the t-shirts have been linked so you can find them easily.  I hope you like them.

Which one is your favourite and how would you wear it?  Tell me in the comments, would love to know :)



 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. love the 2nd and 4th ones!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £70 worth of missguided vouchers on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They would look great with jeans and I think the second one would look gorgeous with a black leather skater skirt or even a high waisted pencil skirt :)

      Delete
  2. These are all so cute! The unicorn and top knot one are my favourite :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are !! I have so many outfit ideas for each of these too. They're perfect for any occasion.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cute! I'm so happy we were able to connect on twitter! I love graphic tees, I agree that they are extremely versatile. I'd have to say that the first and second tees are my favorite but I think they are all great! Would you want to exchange follows via bloglovin and gfc? Let me know, I'd love to stay in touch ;)

    <3

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad to hear you like my blog :) I don't know which one I would choose to wear becasue they all look great. I've just followed you on bloglovin and google + too. I'm loving the look of your blog xx

      Delete
  4. I love the second one! Maybe wearing this saying will help me carry it out <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig