Monday, 30 March 2015

A little Update and New Scarves!

I know I haven't been here for a while and that's because I've been super busy, which has left me with no time at all for blogging.  That's why I thought todays post could be a little bit of an update for you.

As you know, I have my own business, Love Hijab, and if any of you know or have a business yourself, then you'll be aware that April usually means the dreaded end of year accounts!!  I don't like maths and never will do.  It was definitely NOT one of my most favourite subjects at school and I used to hate it so so much.  I would look forward to the sound of the bell right before the lesson even started, so you can imagine the terrible, terrible pain I'm going through right now, having to deal with getting all my receipts and everything all in order.

But having said that, all is good elsewhere.  So big smiles all around.  I have added lots of new scarves to Love Hijab and I think I can say I have the full range of plain maxi scarves too.  I have added every single colour there is from peach to purple and pink to red and blues and greys and greens and the list goes on.

To see the full range you might as well click here, because when you see the colours, you're going to love them.  All the scarves are oversized which means you have enough fabric to play around with and for anyone who doesn't wear a scarf as a head covering then you'll be happy to know that they are perfect as sarongs too!

Here is a sneak peak at just some of the new prints and colours I've added but to see all the new arrivals, just click me.




In other news, I'm pleased to tell you that our Hijabi Dolls are coming back in stock later on April.  Our pin cushions may be getting a little update.  And last but not least, our quarterly subscription, The Box, is also due out on 15th May and you can purchase yours now to avoid disappointment.  Why not take a look at what was in The Box in February to get an idea of what to expect.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on lovehijabgirl@gmail.com





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful textures and designs mashaAllah :) Sister in Islam, do you sell any pashmina shawls/hijaabs as well? What's the average price of the hijabs you sell and would you sell them to Muslims abroad? :)

    wasalaam from the Philippines,

    JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JK. I don't sell pashminas, only the maxi hijabs. And yes I deliver abroad too and all prices are between £4.00 and £5.50 for the scarves.

      Delete
  2. This is such a nice collection MashaAllah!

    Check out my current giveaway on my blog zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah, glad to hear you like the collection. I'm loving the ombres at the moment. I think they go with everything x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig