Monday, 2 March 2015

Inside The Box

Since we have completely sold out of The Box, I thought I would share with you a few pictures of what was in Love Hijabs first ever subscription box.  If you've been reading my blog, you'll already know a little bit about it from here and here.  So today I thought I would let you in on the secret and show you inside The Box.


As I had mentioned in my previous posts, I wanted The Box to be different and not the same as everything else out there.  I sell scarves so wanted to include scarves in The Box, but I also wanted to include other items that would appeal to everyone.


Along with one printed and one plain scarf, there was a beautiful vintage style hand held mirror, a necklace, which would look great as a headpiece too.  And finally a delicate bracelet, perfect for everyday wear.

I also included a personalised note in each box telling you all about the gorgeous beauties inside.

 
I'm all about presentation so I handmade the wrapping paper for The Box and wrapped everything inside in tissue paper.  To finish off I sealed it with a cute little heart.

The next box will be available on May 15th and if you would like to get your hands on one, you can pre-order yours here.  I will tell you that February's Box sold out almost immediately, so if you don't want to miss out then you'll have to hurry, because at £25 it's great!

And finally, if you haven't already then do take a look at Miss Mulberry's review of The Box here.














SHARE:

8 comments

  1. your box is really beautiful, the items in it are absolutely gorgeous, wonder why they sold out immediately
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Took me a long time to finally decide on what to include and I'm glad it all worked out. So excited for the next box. xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this!!!! OMG if only it was sold in the US(hint hint lol)! I could see myself using all of these gorgeous items! I've really been loving all of your jewelry that I see on your instagram!!! I cant wait to get my hands on some of your products!

    Jasmine :)
    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have some good news for you because we ship worldwide and actually we sent one out to America too! It's been lovely to hear such great feedback and positive comments, Thank you. I'm excited to get started on the next box coming out in May :) xx

      Delete
  3. Are you still doing these? Would love to order & review one!

    Rosie
    DamzelInThisDress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The February Box has sold out, but the next one is due out in May. You can place your order for the may one on my website :)

      Delete
  4. The box is really amazing and so girly i want the mirror right now lol

    salmabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Box has been a huge hit AH. Never thought it would become so popular! I don't blame you for wanting that mirror, it's beautiful. x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig