Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

So, you might think that this post is a little unusual, and it is.  That's because it's mostly, well actually, all about doors!  Now, who would have thought I would be writing about doors!?  Nope, I didn't think you did and to be quite honest with you, I never thought I would be either.

But, there's just something about Pinterest that kind of draws you in and you get lost.  And by the looks of things I definitely got lost in doors!  And when you take a look you'll be just as mesmerised as I was.

These are not just any doors because they all tell a very interesting story.  One thing's for sure, they're not boring at all.  I love how they are all painted in some amazing colours, from brights to more muted colours. 

Some are much older and a lot worse for wear than others.  They really have taken a good beating.  They're dirty, falling apart and half the paint's gone too.  But that's the beauty of it all.

Others are far more intricate, with lots of carefully thought out detail and beautiful craftsmanship to match.  Each one is decorated perfectly.  Then there are those that are a lot more specific, with straight lines and clean shapes.  And with nothing out of place.

Behind each door there's an intriguing story I'm curious to know.    
  



What do you think?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow you're so right about these doors. They have this authenticity about them that just makes you want to think.

    http://simplebitisho.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love how each of them tell a story. They're all so beautiful in their own way xx

      Delete
  2. I find such beautiful doors very attractive and intriguing! :) Love the way you have written this wonderful post! <3

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad to hear you liked this post. I wasn't too sure at first but thought I'd just go for it. I need a front door like some of these! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! I've never really thought about this before & I love that blog posts can do exactly that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've come across a lot of blog posts that make you really think about things differently. I never thought mine would do the same, so it's nice to know I was able to write something interesting. Thanks for reading x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig