Monday, 9 March 2015

Love Hijab Review By Chelsey + 20% off Discount

If like me you love to watch youtube videos, then you 'll know plenty of well-known youtubers out there.  I have my favourites and you can find them here and here.  If you've read my posts on my favourite youtubers, then you may have spotted Chelsey


I've been watching Chelseys videos for a long time now and always love listening to her talking about a variety of topics.  She has some amazing make-up tutorials as well as reviews, monthly favourites and also mummy related videos too.  She always goes into a lot of detail and whenever you watch her videos, you get to see the real Chelsey.  There's no gimmicks or anything like that at all.  She genuinely is such a lovely person.  And I'm not just saying that.  I'm sure you'll agree with me when you watch her videos. 

Recently, Chelsey filmed a review for Love Hijab, which I'm so pleased about.  Doesn't she look gorgeous in our scarves?  This is the first time Chelsey has reviewed our products and here's what she had to say.


If you watched the video, you'll have noticed that we, at Love Hijab are offering you 20% off your order using the discount code LOVECHELSEY.  The discount code is valid on all scarves, jewellery, pin cushions and gift items in our store.  Offer ends on 14/03/2015 so hurry before it's too late!  And just in case you didn't know, we ship worldwide too.   

Click here to start shopping :) x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig