Thursday, 5 March 2015

Top 15 Dresses For Spring

Spring is finally here and that means the sun's going to be out again! My favourite time of the year is definitely spring/summer when the sun's shining and it just feels so much better than the cold, dull dark days of winter.  The bright sunshine makes me feel happy, fresh and makes me want to go for long walks.

But if you're in the UK you'll totally understand me when I say our weather is so unpredictable!!!  For us, the arrival of spring doesn't always mean warmer weather.  Even in summer, you're likely to get all the seasons in one day.  The sun may be out but the rain soon follows.

What actually happened was spring came and along with it winter decided to pay us another visit too!  Although the sun was shining, you won't believe it, but it was also snowing and we got plenty of rain and hail stones too.  It was freezing cold, and so, it wasn't time to ditch the winter woollies just yet, I guess.  But that doesn't mean we can't start shopping for spring can we?

So let's get into the spirit of spring with my top 15 dresses for spring.    













Are you ready for spring?  What will you be adding to your spring wardrobe this year?



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love everything on the last set, the colors are beautiful
    x,Abril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go really nicely together. I'm loving the polka dots too. They never go out of fashion. x

      Delete
  2. I loved the first set! amaaaaazing that black dress <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black dress is too cute. I love the lacey detail on the ones in the first set. I think it's going to be very popular for spring/summer this year. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I loveee the Anna Sui dress! I totally get what you mean about the unpredictable weather!
    Where in the UK are you based?

    Rosie
    DamzelInThisDress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one has to be my fave, I love the detail and colour. The sleeves are just the right length too. The weather is crazy, you always have to be prepared for rain! I'm from Blackburn and according to a lot of people it always rains in Blackburn!

      Delete
  4. The black dress and the Aztec one from Topshop are gorgeous! They make me wish I was more of a dress kind of girl! x

    www.peppermintandpandaeyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices :) I love the whole tribal/aztec look. I love how the Topshop dress is so feminine and the colours look so beautiful together too xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig