Saturday, 23 May 2015

2 Easy Maxi Dress Tutorials

You know how much I love a maxi and at this time of the year it's the perfect thing to wear.  There are plenty of ways you can style them and my 3 Ways To Wear A Maxi Dress post will show you how.

But today's post is not about styling, it's about making.  I've never told you that I can actually sew.  I learnt to sew a long time ago and learnt everything from adding pockets to making button holes and collars.  I think it's a great skill to have but because I don't sew very often I can only manage simple easy to follow sewing projects.

From time to time I feel like sewing something and these two projects I found on two very lovely blogs are something I would definitely like to try.  They're simple, quick and easy to sew, which means they're right up my street!

 Boxy Maxi Dress With Pockets | Merrick's Art Blog

 Tee Shirt Maxi Dress | Cotton And Curls Blog

Do you know how to sew?  Have you made anything recently?  Let me know in the comments below.




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love those maxi dresses! I love wearing them in the summer, they're lightweight and so easy to style up. I only know how to hand sew so it would probably take me a while to make myself!
    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A maxi dress is the perfect transitional piece from spring to summer and I love that you can wear them so many ways. Yes, it certainly would take ages to sew by hand. Even though using a sewing machine is quicker, if you make too many mistakes I think it takes just as long! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah these are gorgeous I love how easy maxi dresses are to throw on!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely. I wear maxi dresses most of the time and I love adding colour with my accessories. You can dress up or dress down xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig