Thursday, 14 May 2015

Advertise with Love Hijab Girl

So I've finally managed to put something together to help my fellow bloggers and businesses gain more exposure.  I've been thinking about doing this for a while but never really got round to it, until a couple of days ago.


You can now advertise your blog or business in my sidebar for 1 month, yaay!  There are 3 packages to choose from to suit your blog/business and budget.

Here are the packages and what they include:


If you would like to purchase a slot, here's what you have to do.

ONE
email lovehijabgirl@gmail.com with the subject '(month) Advertising'
TWO 
state the package, twitter, facebook or instagram links (whichever is required), blog URL, banner/blog button (in the correct size)   
If you choose Level 2 or Level 3 you will need to send me a paragraph about your blog/business to be featured in my Monthly Advertisers Feature.
THREE
I will send you an email with the details for payment via paypal
FOUR
once payment is received your banner/button will takes pride of place in my sidebar   

Thank You 


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig