Monday, 25 May 2015

Catwalk Copycat | Ralph & Russo V Needle & Thread

Today I thought I'd do something a little different and I was thinking of making this type of post into a weekly feature.  I thought a catwalk copycat post would be ideal because I'm a bit fashion mad (minus the huge bank balance!), and it's usually the first thing I'll look at in a magazine.  It's also one of my favourite type of articles too.  I always like to see comparison type posts or spend vs. save ones, especially when you see such a big difference in price.  You can either look at it two ways, see the huge saving you'll make or see how much money you have left to spend on more for your ever growing wardrobe.  Ooops!

This post actually took me two days and whilst I was researching, I found too many gorgeous dresses definitely worth mentioning and I'm going to be sharing those with you too.  Not today tho, but I've noted it down for my later posts. 

So, here's what I found for today.

Catwalk Copycat Ralph and Russo v Needle and Thread

LEFT:  Ralph & Russo | SS2015 | Couture
RIGHT:  Needle & Thread | Embellished Maxi Dress
 
The Ralph & Russo couture piece features delicate pastel floral detail and sheer sleeves which I think can be seen in the Needle & Thread embellished dress too.  If you can't quite afford to pay the hefty price tag for couture,  then this copycat is worth all your pennies and pounds.
 
Let me know what you think of this post.  Would you like to see more catwalk copycat posts in the future?  Comment below.
 
 
 
 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh this dress is gorgeous, and well done on finding such a similar match! I love this style of post, would be great to see more! I'm a bit fashion mad aswell just don't have the kindest bank balance! HA! :p

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favourite type of posts too! I think I'm going to take your advice and try and do more. I really enjoyed it too! Can't get enough of fashion related posts. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig