Sunday, 17 May 2015

How to dress Like Angelina Jolie

When Angelina Jolie wore this dress and YSL cape to the Women in the World Summit 2013, I knew I wanted that look too.
 

I love the floaty cape and paired with the drapey maxi dress, it's too beautiful not to want it.  I first came across this look when I was searching for inspiration, because at the time I had to attend a wedding where I was told the colour scheme was olive green.  I've never worn olive green because it's such a difficult colour to style.  But when I saw Angelina Jolie wearing that exact same colour, I knew I had to re-create that look.

I'm sure you're all wondering if I actually managed to get the same look.  Well, unfortunately, I didn't!  Which is something that always happens when you need it most!  Anyways, 2 years later I can very happily tell you that I have found all the pieces and can finally put the look together.  Better late than never, right? 

Black Crepe Cape | Inayah Collection
Maxi Dress | Zara
Heels | Asos
Gold Bangle | New Look

So what do you think? It costs a lot less than the designer version and I'm pretty happy with the look too.  I would definitely wear this.  Now, all I need to do is hope that they have my size in stock!  There's always something isn't there!?  I'll get there eventually.  I've got this far..........






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great recreation! I'm not fan of this angelina jolie outfit, but the dress you chose is cute!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they have some amazing maxi dresses in Zara at the moment, gorgeous colours too. x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig