Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Metallic Henna Inspired Tattoos by Life Of My heart

I have some exciting news for you today because we now stock this summers must have accessory.....metallic henna inspired tattoos!!!  And these are not just any tattoos.  These are all the way from Australia and have been designed by Life of My Heart.  You may have even come across their gorgeous page on Instagram, but just in case you haven't, click here to see. 

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know how much I love Henna.  I've talked about the real stuff and the metallic ones too.  And I love them both!  If I knew how to apply the real stuff myself my hands would be covered in it 24/7!  But, unfortunately, I can't *sad face*.  Which is why these are perfect.  

So let me show you the stunning tattoos.  I think you're going to love them!

http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/life-of-my-heart-metallic-tattoos-a
http://lovehijab.tictail.com/product/life-of-my-heart-metallic-tattoos-b


Aren't they just gorgeous!?  You can purchase these temporary tattoos from Love Hijab for £5.00 per sheet and remember we ship worldwide too.











SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They are absolutely beautiful!

    sazbomb.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are lovely and look great in the sun. x

      Delete
  2. These are incredible! I've only been on your blog for a few moments and I really love it! I got a few of these tattoo things for my birthday and holiday last year but I haven't been able to wear them and wasn't sure how! Great post!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're enjoying reading my blog. These tattoos are great and can be worn any way you like. Some of them are available as strips so you can cut them and make your own designs too. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig