Wednesday, 27 May 2015

New Discoveries | Beautiful Blogs

Lately, I've been doing a lot of reading and most of it is on Bloglovin.  I've been spending my evenings curled up in my cosy blanket with my iPad working my way through some great reads.  And in doing so, I have come across some beautiful blogs that have become this months favourites.

Everything about each of these is just perfect, like the photography, for example. From the lighting to the composition, everything about the pictures is so on point.  The content is always interesting, which is exactly what it needs to be if they want me to go back again.  And let me tell you, I've gone back again and again.  Each time, I've come away with something.  I've learnt a new skill, or felt inspired, and now I've even got myself a long list of blogging ideas too.  It takes a lot for me to go back for more, and I think these blogs have ticked all the boxes for me.

So here they are;

http://www.freckled-fox.com/

The Freckled Fox is written by Emily, a gorgeous mother to 5 adorable children.  I came across a picture Emily posted on Instagram and since then I've been hooked.  It amazes me at how well she manages everyday life and how strong and supportive she is towards her husband, Martin.  Fighting cancer is not easy but I'm sure with Emily by his side, Martin will see it through. 


http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk/

Remember I said how gorgeous the pictures are in these blogs?  Well, Becky's blog; Milk Bubble Tea (love the name!) has just that!  Crisp, white, with pops of pink!  And very Pinteresty indeed.  There's plenty of variety on this blog.  You'll never get bored that's for sure!
http://ohjoy.blogs.com/

This lifestyle blog is written by Joy and Oh Joy, it's full of colour and fun!  There's plenty of home decorating tips and ideas along the way with other lifestyle posts thrown in for good measure.  I've learnt lots of new things on Oh Joy!

Have you read any of these blogs before and what are your favourite blogs.  Would love to know :)




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great Post! Always on the look out for some great new blogs to read so will definitely be checking these ones out :)

    Jodie x

    www.itsajodiething.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding new blogs to read and when I find any I like, I can't stop reading them! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You'll love them, they all have something interesting to read. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig