Sunday, 31 May 2015

Tanya Burr's Rocky Roads

I haven't had a chance to do any baking recently and I've been missing it a lot.  You know when you're pregnant and you get those cravings?  Well, I feel like that about baking sometimes.  I see these amazing recipes, usually on Pinterest, and feel like I just have to try them out.  But recently, I've been so busy that I just haven't been able to fit any baking into my day.

Anyways, a fellow blogger and lovely cousin of mine, Hafsah sent me over some Rocky Roads.  They were very scrumptious indeed which is why they were gone in seconds!   


It's a good job I managed to take this picture of them before they were gone!  Well, if I'm totally honest, I did what every blogger does.  Took a good few minutes to take a ton of pictures, making everyone including myself wait for what seemed like forever, before we could finally tuck in.

Hafsah made Tanya Burrs Rocky Road Recipe and I think they are very simple and easy to make, and there's no baking required!  So I think I might just try making them myself too.  Thank you Hafsah for the Rocky Roads x

What do you like to bake?  I would love to know :)





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. thank you for sending me your link via twitter. These look so so yummy. Love your blog. Would be fab if you could check out mine too :) https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/ravishingroses-13977717

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad to hear you're loving my blog. I feel like I'm still a new blogger and learning everyday so it's always nice to hear people are loving what I'm posting. These are too yummy, once you start you won't be able to stop! And they're so easy to make too. I had a read of your blog and your content is brilliant. Will be back to read more xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig