Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Catwalk Copycat | Valentino V Jovonna

After the success of my first catwalk copycat post I thought it would be a good idea to do another one.  However, this one was not planned.  I was actually looking for a casual midi length dress, when I came across the black embroidered dress by Jovonna and instantly felt like it had a bit of a Valentino vibe to it.  And since I have a soft spot for gorgeously embroidered dresses like the ones in Valentino's SS14 collection, I knew I had to write about it on my blog. 


LEFT: Valentino | SS2014 | RTW
RIGHT:  Jovonna | Adel Embroidery Silk Dress
This RTW collection by Valentino is also another one of my favourites and along with the SS15 Collection  I'm totally spoilt for choice.  I don't know how he does it!  If I had the bank balance I would definitely add a piece or two to my wardrobe. 
I think the Adel Embroidery Silk Dress is a great alternative if you like the Valentino look, but with a more affordable price tag.  Add a pair of this seasons must have gladiators and you can feel like you're wearing Valentino for the day.  What do you think?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig