Friday, 12 June 2015

Hijab Inspiration and Plain Jane Maxi Scarves

As someone who wears the hijab, I know all too well the lengths we hijabis will go to when we need to find the perfect scarf to match our outfit.  We can't go out with a mis-matched scarf, can we?  I'm not saying mis-matched can't look good, because it can when it's done right.  But there comes a time in a hijabis life that a matching scarf is the only thing that will do.  

So I decided it was time for Love Hijab to stock up on some much needed Plain Jane scarf colours.  I remember calling them Plain Jane back when I started Love Hijab 2 years ago.  In the early days, I had a very small selection of plain scarves in my store.  Today, we have over 40 fabulous colours and I'm still on the look out for more colours to add to the range.   

Plain Scarf

I wear these myself and I can tell you they are very comfortable and lightweight, which is exactly what we want, especially during the warmer season.  They're available to purchase from Love Hijab for £4 each or 3 for £10.  Great value for money, even if I do say so myself :)

Here's a little collection of hijabi inspiration I put together for you.

Hijab Inspiration

What's your favourite look and how do you like to wear your scarf?





 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig