Monday, 22 June 2015

How To Wear A Floral Maxi Dress This Season

This season we're seeing a lot of florals and they're looking very pretty too.  I'm one of those people that loves flowers so this trend is just perfect for me.  But, even though I adore anything floral (as long as it looks good) the last thing I want is to look like I'm dressed in wallpaper!  Or worst still, in a pair of my grannys curtains!  So I've picked out a few accessories to give the florals a bit of an edge.
  

Waistcoat | H&M
Ankle Boots | Aldo
Hexagon Bangles | Topshop
Scarf | Love Hijab


What do you think of florals?  How would you wear them?





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love what you've chosen, especially the waistcoat. Loving that colour for Autumn :) x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig