Wednesday, 10 June 2015

My Favourite SS2015 RTW Collection by Valentino

One thing I love to do in my spare time is look through pictures of my favourite designer collections from the runway.  I always find a collection that I'll keep going back to because everything about it, is exactly what I would love to own.  Sometimes, I'd change a few things here and there to suit my taste, like add sleeves or something minor.  But, nevertheless, I always like to have a little browse through the runway show pictures.  I know I'll probably, well definitely, never be able to afford any of these but who's to say I can't take inspiration from them?  Without further ado, let me introduce you to the SS2015 RTW Collection by Valentino.

Valentino SS2015 RTW Collection
Valentino SS2015 RTW Collection

I'm loving everything about these floor skimming hemlines, colours, prints, styles, EVERYTHING!  Absolutely on point! Paired with this seasons must have, the gladiator sandal, these outfits have a dressy, yet casual look about them that's pefect for the warmer weather.

Which one's your favourite?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This collection is my favourite too. And the campaign is gorgeous as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous and so simple! Wow. I love the first one from the second row ♥
    Red Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I just love Valentino! These dresses are so gorgeous!!

    Seren xo | Pepe Silvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig