Thursday, 4 June 2015

The Dina Torkia Debut Collection

As usual, I've been thinking about writing a post about something totally different to what I'm actually blogging about right now.  Just as I was about to get started, I thought, well, why not just talk about Dina?  In case you're wondering 'who is Dina?' then sit back, relax, with maybe a cup of tea, and let me tell you all about her. 

Everyone and anyone I know, knows who Dina is.  But if you haven't heard of Dina Torkia or Dina Tokio as she is known on pretty much all her social media, then where have you been!?  She is a very popular Muslim blogger/youtuber and a designer too.  You may have even come across her collaboration with Libertys of London for their Scarf Stories feature they did recently.  I must say that Dina's choices were so on point!  She's an amazing stylist as you can see from the pictures below.  And if you just so happen to google search DINA TOKIO you'll see plenty more that'll make you envy her wardrobe even more!

Dina Torkia Dina Tokio

Her super stylish wardrobe consists of a mix of basic pieces that she styles oh so well.  I don't know how she does it, but she makes everything look so good.  I mean, c'mon she even makes Birkenstocks or 'cave man sandals', as she likes to call them, look good!

Recently she launched her first ever collection and I think she's done amazingly well.  It's easy to see how each of the pieces can be styled so effortlessly.  You can definitely see a bit of Dina in each one.  As usual I'm spoilt for choice, but here are a few that I'm totally loving from the Dina Torkia Debut Collection.

Dina Torkia Dina Tokio Debut Collection
 Dina Torkia Dina Tokio Debut Collection
Dina Torkia Dina Tokio Debut Collection

Along with her clothing line comes the accessories.  You can't wear Dina Torkia without the signature ombre tassel scarf!  The beautiful handmade scarves are a must have and are available in a range of totally amazing colour combinations.  I can see myself wearing a few of these, I tell you!   And what's more, I'm lucky enough to be able to add them to my store too.  Woohoo!  Stocking Dina Torkia, what a privilege.  You can pre-order these beauties from Love Hijab, trust me, you won't be disappointed.     

If you want to know more about her Collection take a look at this video where she explains all the questions everyone's been asking.


If you like Dina's style then I highly recommend you follow her on Instagram, you'll be double tapping everything!  Don't say I didn't warn you!

What do you think of the collection and what's your favourite piece?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig